vrijdag 25 januari 2013

Hello, Hi, Goodbye.


Dear Blogspot and dear readers,

The time has come for me to stop writing about love as I still have yet to find it. I figure that the world is not yet ready for my thoughts and philosophies, so I decided on a new path. This one I will leave behind me, and just like the past, I will sometimes stop and remenisce what use to was, but no longer is. And I will feel the joy of having to have lived through the things that I have, but some things are better left unsaid. Too private, too painful, and too old. I'm ready for fresh things, leaving behind all drama..this is my spiritual cleansing.

My clean slate: WWW.WORDPRESS.COM/WEIRDEAUXLEMONDROPS for the love of fashion and everything but love. Thank you Blogspot, and thank you readers.

Much love,

A.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten